The Bramhope Group (since 2002) specialises in industrial supply, including MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) goods and consulting services, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), health, safety and hygiene products as well as specialised products for the outdoor and leisure markets. Innovative e-business solutions for the sourcing, procurement and supply-chain-as-a-service assist clients with streamlining business processes in order to ensure reduced cost of ownership and operational risk.
The Group is widely recognised as one of the most innovative companies in Southern Africa, reaffirmed by recent recognition by leading organisations. These include recognition by Accenture as one of the Top 3 most innovative companies in South Africa in its category. The Group has also achieved TT100 (Top Technology 100 Awards) status for two consecutive years and was recently awarded the sub-Saharan Africa PPE Industry Customer Value Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan.
The Bramhope Legacy
In Southern Africa, the Bramhope group is known as an innovative role player in the industrial environment. As recognition for our impact, Bramhope has received accolades from various entities:
- Accenture: One of the Top 3 most innovative companies in South Africa in its category (2016)
- Frost & Sullivan: Sub-Saharan Africa PPE Industry Customer Value Leadership Award
- Top Technology 100 Awards:TT100 status (Two consecutive years)
The Bramhope Vision
Our aim is to be the leading omni-channel supplier of products and solutions in select African countries, related to:
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Outdoor and Leisure
The Bramhope Mission
Leadership through innovation.
We believe in innovation. This puts us ahead in our industry and we can lead others towards better solutions. This impacts the industry, as well as benefiting each customer.
The Bramhope Strategy
Our plans for the future will only work if we can sustain them with resources, people and the right processes. Bramhope grows continuously and we monitor progress so we can meet expectations, cope with change in demand and live up to our promises, now and in future.
We also help our customers grow and plan better for each tomorrow.
A businesses’ values determine its decisions, actions and priorities. Our partners and customers benefit because of our value system:
- Lasting Relationships
Why You Need to Partner With Bramhope
Whether you’re looking for a new partner in the industry, a supplier or simply some advice, Bramhope is the market leader you want to connect with. Here’s why:
- Studies show our innovative solutions result in reduction of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and operational risk
- Bramhope supports and drives open innovation
- The group has a footprint throughout Africa
- We have sought-after partnership programmes
- Bramhope is an employer of choice
The Bramhope International School of Innovation (BISI)
- Bramhope is an award-winning company
- 160 000+ products on offer, with the vision of growing to 1 000 000